GROUND Security offers a wide variety of security and management services and for small and medium-sized businesses. We’ll work with you on your project beginning with the initial assessment through the creation and execution of remediation plans.
Some of the most popular services that we offer include:
- Information Risk Assessment: Evaluation of the use and lifecycle of sensitive information within the targeted organization. GROUND Security documents and reports areas of risks and assists with creating remediation plans for those risks. This Risk Assessment can meet the necessary criteria for the security risk analysis as required for Meaningful Use Stage 1.
- Application Penetration Testing: Security analysts work to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in websites and applications by targeting related systems, databases, and supporting networks.
- Network Penetration Testing: Network security technologies are put to the test when GROUND Security works to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in the target network from the public internet as well as from within the network.
- Physical Penetration: GROUND security personnel attempt to gain physical access to restricted areas, subject to the client’s approval.
Security tests are performed only by GROUND Security professionals and written authorization will be required as a prerequisite for any test.
Our staff is also able to provide consulting and analysis services for all areas of information security, including:
- Vulnerability Management
- HIPAA, PCI, and other regulatory requirements
- Computing/Technology Policy Analysis
- Staff Security Training
- Network Design and Configuration
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Mobile Device Security and Encryption
- Wireless Security
Contact us for details, price quotes, and with any other questions.
Interested in services not listed here? Contact us and we will personally work with you to meet your needs.